More mai-tais please

fruits of the forest mojito and mai-tai
melons feta salad & three dips (hummus, guacamole, & tzatiki)
New York cheesecake with caramel
on me; shirt, anthropologie; cardigan, express; ring, david yurman

The perfect mix of cocktails, Mediterranean food, and sushi equals one place; Le Garage. The casual up-scale restaurant has three rooms to choose to enjoy your meal in a casual bar, sushi bar, or romantic dining room. The staff is so nice & friendly and the bartender even came to our table and prepared his special "fruits of the forest mojito" which was filled with fresh raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, apples and mint! My favorite is the mai-tai which I get as soon as I enter the restaurant. They have a delicious mix of Mediterranean foods like their three dips (hummus, guacamole, & tzatiki) and white rice with egg starters. My favorite salad (which I order every time) is their melon's feta salad which is slices of fresh melon, watermelon, feta, oregano, and kalamata olives. The mixture reminds me of a warm summers day and each bite is delicious. They also have a large amount of entrees of fish and meats to choose from but I also opt for the sushi. It is the perfect restaurant with a location to match (it is right across from Retiro Park). It is a wonderful place to enjoy after a night stroll in the park even if it's just for a casual cocktail. 

14 comments:

  1. Food looks great and the forest mojito...mmmmm...yum!
    How lovely:)
    Enjoy!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh, the cheesecake looks delicious. :D

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... that mojito! I need that in my hand righhhht now ;)

    xxMK

    http://delightfulbitefuls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The melon feta salad looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks deelish!

    Also, I finished selecting the best dressed readers for my feature and chose you as one of them! (check out the post here) Please email me at jessica.danielle@live.ca so I can get a hold of your email! I'll email you the interview questions sometime in the next few days. Thanks so much :)

    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wat an amazing day for i love those drinks great feel have some drink

    its cool and lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything looks sooo mouth-watering! I want some right now!!! (maybe wait on the cocktails til past noon)

    xox Vicky
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, your blog is great! Love it!!!
    Verena

    http://kirschkern-productions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel hungry now :-)

    Yummy post!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such toothsome delights to seduce the taste buds.
    Everything looks delicious but the cheese cake.... oh, my... mouthwatering:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank u for ur comment :) cool how u noticed hw my mood changed in my photos from sad(rain) to sunny(happy) :)u make me realy hungry right now hehe

    love these photos yuummmy :)

    xx www.namisu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3