A Day for Rain

top, topshop; jeans, rich & skinny

The rain usually makes me want to throw on my Hunter boots and visit every museum in the city but today the weather was different. It varied from dark skies, the cold, and rain to sunny and hot. One second I wanted to wear my uggs and heavy cardigan and the next I wanted to be in my havianas and bathing suit. There was just no outfit I could assemble and wear comfortably. Tired of the weather confusion I decided to stay in where I knew the temperature and wouldn't get rained on. To feel my sexiest even while staying in I wore a pink top from Topshop, the buttons down the back make me feel sexy even though I am all covered up.

Once the weather finally cleared up I decided it was time to step out and grab a bite to eat. I stopped into a vegetarian restaurant (El Resturante Vegetariano) that was delicious. Each plate had fresh ingredients and they put a vegetarian and vegan twist on traditional Spanish dishes. 




Dont forget to enter my giveaway !!







La lluvia generalmente me hace quiero tirar en las botas de Hunter y visitar cada museo en la ciudad pero hoy el tiempo fue diferente. Varió de cielos oscuros, del frío, y de la lluvia a Sunny y caliente. Un segundo que quise llevar mi uggs y rebeca pesada y el luego quise estar en mi havianas y el traje de baño. No había justo equipo que podría reunir y podría llevar cómodamente. Cansado de la confusión de tiempo que decidí permanecer en donde supe que la temperatura y no sería llovido en. Para sentirse que mi más atractiva constante al permanecer en llevó una cima rosa de Topshop, los botones hacia abajo la espalda me hace me siento atractiva aunque sea encubierto todo.

Una vez que el tiempo por último aclaró decidí que fue tiempo de dar un paso fuera y asir una mordedura para comer. Paré en un restaurante vegetariano (El Resturante Vegetariano) que fue delicioso. Cada plato tuvo ingredientes frescos y ellos ponen una torsión de vegetariano y vegetariano en platos españoles tradicionales. 



28 comments:

  1. Cute Pics :)

    You are really pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah..the weather here in sweden confuses me as well. Yesterday I thought it was sunny, and I couldnt even see the rain.. when i went out, I was totally wet :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute photos....Hope you will have a fun weekend!
    Great room colour!
    Kisses, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's raining like hell here too! HAPPY SUNDAY BELLA!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. que razon tienes! aqui en murcia tb hacia super mal tiempo cuando sali por la noche no sabia si ponerme las medias tupidas por miedo a pasar frio xD a veces en los dias lluviosos lo mejor es que quedarse en casa con unas buenas palomitas y una peli!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty room! You look great, as usual. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look super cute! i love the slouchy top <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun top. I never thought of going to museums on rainy days... I will have to give it a go. We've been having too many rainy days and I am sick of my bedroom.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm sounds like that restaurant would be perfect for me, I love Spanish food.

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess its raining worldwide, i'm having rainy days here in Jamaica too!

    Loving your blog hon, I'm a follower!


    Follow me @ http://acountrygirlblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your top.

    Lydia xxx

    http://allthingsnicestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. loveeee the simplicity you beautiful girl. food choices look absolutely delicious!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It rained here to. Alot. Today looks better, i love museums but just don't get to them enough, it would be god to take a week off work and do all the museums in London, hmmm there's a plan...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that top! So adorable. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog! Really enjoyed.

    Please have a look at my blog too, I would love you to be one of followers ;-)

    I am having a GIVEAWAY at the moment too!

    Hope to see you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing blog! I can totally empathise with you today - it's been changing between raining and warm today non-stop :(

    love your blog; discovered it via ClosetFashionista :)

    www.romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The weather was like that over here a few days ago! Definitely stayed inside all day. And the top is too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww cute photos. You look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got my rings from H&M!
    Cute restaurant!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice blog. You take beautiful pictures.


    New follower http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me ha encantado tu blog, me vuelvo tu seguidora.... saludos y besitos!!!

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3