Gin & Tonic

 on me: scarf; burberry, caridgan; jcrew, jeans; joes jeans; flats; , ring; tiffany & co.


My drink of choice usually consists of a nice glass of Rosado wine or a cute-named cocktail (I am currently obsessed with Mai-tai's) but, my boyfriend recently got me to love Hendrick's Gin. The bottle is a replica of old medicine bottles and the gin is just delicious. It is the perfect modern day medicine! Every time a Hendrick's gin and tonic is ordered my eyes widen as I steal sips constantly throughout the night. I wont give up ordering my cosmopolitans, mojitos or morning mimosas though..not yet at least! :)

source

11 comments:

  1. I love that grand chair! You look great in it!
    I love many cocktails but I always have a soft spot for mojito!
    Have a great Saturday :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pic of you in the big chair sipping on a gin and tonic! Hope you have a Wonderful Weekend!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your new header! and the chair in the first picture! amazing!!

    xox vicky
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can think of it this way: gin & tonic has less calories than any other drink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and I love gin. We could be great blog friends ;)

    http://ramblingofasmalltowngirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!

    Btw loved yours and became a follower!!
    Hope you like mine as much and become a follower too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute in that big chair! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pic and that chair :D cheers to Gin. Cute header.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that chair & that giant glass too! Looks like you're having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3