Get Loewe

Victoria Beckham carrying a Loewe bag
Sienna Miller with Loewe's classic Amazon bag
Small white handbag with chain
buy here

While living in Madrid my eye for high fashion has grown. The streets are full with the most trendy Madrilenos and designers I can spot one out a mile away. The most popular designer in Madrid  aside from Louis Vuitton of course is Loewe.I quickly grew a love for this designer with it's over sized jeweled pad-lock and bags. Everything created for this line from shoes, wristlets, sunglasses, and bags are irresistible. Too bad my wallet keeps telling me no!


P.S- Thank you to Mimi who gave me the Vale a pena award. It was so sweet of her! Her blog is an amazing place where she writes about all her favorites.

P.S.S- HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

source

16 comments:

  1. VB looks amazing, I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Loewe. Kiss and thanks dor yur comment in my blog. Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for he comment. Victoria beckham is always looking hot, so i'm not suprised you posted her pic. nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Loewe too:) I love Sienna's style:)
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dreaming of one of these bags for a long time. I need some money first. But one will be mine one day.

    http://ramblingofasmalltowngirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I love Loewe, once I managed to buy a Loewe leather skirt in perfect condition at Portobello market for £8!!!! It's an amazing leather, so soft.

    Thanks so much for stopping by an following... See you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Vicky B, she's amazing! Congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh those look like very lustworthy bags. Yes please, just put it on my card! Yeah right. I love VB and I trust her taste. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn Vicky is so chic, I saw a vintage spread with her not to long ago and she looked fantastic.. Total idol, loved her as Posh.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm I need to get up to date on fashion news, trends, etc etc. However I do adore that white clutch, it is simply perfect! How great :) Have a great weekk darling!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cool thing about VB is how she is so consistent. I feel like she has a definite personal style and she doesn't waver from it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of Loewe! I'm loving VB's bag, thanks for sharing.
    My friend's teaching in Madrid right now so I'll have to give her a heads up!

    xx FujiFiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were living in madrid?? hope you like our city :)

    Great post! Love that white clutch :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank for your comment:)
    really cool blog!
    and these pics are really cute!

    come follow me:)
    www.soxie-gal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great inspiration pics there!! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3