...Likes a Jazz Man

lemon chicken with hand-made french fries

Remember in the Sex and the City series when Big teases Carrie because she "likes a jazz man"? That was all I could think about when I stopped at the Jazz Cafe during my spring break stop in Milan after shopping, shopping, shopping. On our hectic day of non-stop store-seeing (no sight-seeing for me) I stopped at the cute outdoor restaurant for lunch, The Jazz Cafe. Bread was served in a white paper bag which reminded me on my days in elementary and middle school. The day was beautiful and I sat outside to enjoy my cafe latte and salad. My boyfriend order the lemon-chicken which was brought out on a wooden cutting board that was bigger than my whole body! The food was delicious and the outdoor seating was full of younger Italian. Next time I am in Milan I will make sure to come back here!
shirt, topshop; cardigan j.crew; sunglasses, tom ford

8 comments:

  1. I love Milan! Next time Im there I will have to try that place!
    Have a great weekend:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on Milan this summer so I will definitely try that place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Milan 5 years ago and cannot wait to go back. Hope you had an amazing time... and I remember that bit in SATC!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummm...it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've never been to Milan, but I like the sounds of it so far (shopping and large portions of food).

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm i remember that episode... hahah. the food makes me hungry just looking at it.
    btw i love the print on your shirt.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I like lemon chicken and the picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tom Ford's are always a winner and I trust that you did awesome shopping. The chicken and fries look delightful!

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3