Store Must: Luisavia Roma


Yesterday while walking in the shopping district of Florence I was mesmerized by two enormous flat screen televisions playing Kate Moss designing her bags for Longchamp. Curious, because I love anything and everything Kate Moss, I looked under the TVs to find Luisavia Roma; a beautiful boutique that carries all designer names from Juicy Couture to Jimmy Choo. As I entered the store my eyes widened with the three floors of wall to wall designer clothes, accessories, bags, and shoes. After an hour of trying on almost everything the store had, my boyfriend was ready to drag me out until he found the small men's section. The online store is almost as fun as being in the actual store and they even ship worldwide! Which will be perfect when I head back home. (dont worry that wont be for months- thank g-d)   

1 comment:

please leave me your love <3