Peplum Tops


top bcbg; jeans, jbrand; bag, mulberry; shoes, tibi

You honestly cannot go wrong with a Peplum Top, it can give curves in a place where there is none and turn your figure into the perfect hourglass. I love the way it turns a simple sweater into a piece that is more playful and flirty.


My tibi mules have been a staple in my closet and I am wearing them to death this fall. They are a great shoe to grab and go and can handle the New York City cobblestone streets. I love adding a bright colored bag to a basic outfit of black and white tones, which seems to be my go-to colors for fall. 


2 comments:

  1. One thing I learned in life is to love what makes you happy and to cherish every moment you spend with your family, friends or love ones because everything that we have now on earth is temporary. Well, thank you for inspiring us with your great art work.
    Visit my site for a very wonderful offer.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3