Grandma Sweater Weather



sweater, madewell; top, dvf; (similar) jeans, jbrand; shoes, joie; neckalace, jennifer zeuner; suglasses, miumiu 

I love when the seasons slowly begin to change and the air becomes crisp with the smell of fall. There is a magical time between summer and fall when there is no need for a coat, but a shirt is just not enough. I kept hearing my neighbors and close friends say that this is their favorite season in NY and I now know why. It is the best time to go out shopping, take a walk with the dog, and go for an adventure in a new neighborhood.



In the past I had troubles with layering, I always felt like I didn't have enough time while getting ready to think about all scenarios for my outfit (i.e. what if we go grab a drink and the restaurant is hot or what if this 'grandma' sweater isn't cute enough for where we are going?). But as I got more comfortable adding pieces to my outfit the art of layering became easier. I learned its not about where you are going, but how you feel. I like feeling like I rolled out of bed in my sweater, but cute when I take it off and have just a shirt on. Practice layering, there is no right or wrong way and that is the fun of it!



Just like my love for shoes I have a love for handbags and I find myself getting into a habit of grabbing the last bag I put my wallet and keys in. I finally switched out my mulberry bag (see my last three posts here, here & here) for my balenciaga one. I love the effortless look it has.

ring, david yurman; bracelet, jennifer meyer; bag, balenciaga

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clothes. Thanks for your recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look and I love the sunglasses!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which passport do I need? New Passport Application http://www.traveldiscountsinfo.com/obtain-new-passport-travel/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article

    penyebab haid tidak lancar
    cara mengobati diare
    cara mengobati mata bengkak
    cara menurunkan darah tinggi
    cara menyembuhkan cacar air

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharing valuable content, this is what I need to know. Thank you once again, i thanks for sharing this good content here.

    obat gusi bengkak yang aman untuk ibu hamil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!
    Your outfits are so attractive.
    I really appericate your blog.
    Thanks for sharing.By OnlineShoping

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3