Best In New York; Brazilian Manicures


sweater, j.crew; skirt, dvf; shoes, tibi (similar); bag, mulberry

Through my 'Best In New York' series I want to share with my readers all the things that I love, visit, and do in New York City (thoughts?). I wanted to start this for myself as well to get out of my cozy little neighborhood of Chelsea and explore new places, restaurants, and parks that are only a train ride away. Nothing is constant in the concrete jungle that I call home and I want to share my encounters and favorites with you. I'm starting my first post with the best Brazilian Manicure (yes Manicure). One of my close friends is Brazilian herself and finds the best of the Brazilian World in NY. After she talked countless times of how amazing J Sisters left her nails, I knew I had to try it myself. I have to agree this is the best manicure my nails have ever had. The salon is stacked with headshots and thank you notes from all different celebrities and I kept waiting and hoping that one would walk through the door.

The manicure itself takes about an hour after carefully and painlessly removing your entire cuticle, which gives your nails a lighter more clean feeling. The whole process was so relaxing that I could have sat there for another hour. J Sisters is definitely on the top on my list for manicures and Ceia Crema is the manicurist to see. Thanks for having me !!

To see more of my day to day make sure to follow my instagram!
Clips from my instagram:


6 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, are you looking for Buy genuine documents online in the whole USA? We are providing Buy Quality Documents Online,
    Buy Documents online, Buy genuine passport online, fake documents website, buy fake documents, genuine documents online, fake and real documents for sale, Buy documents online, Buy fake documents online, Buy real passport online, Buy real passport online, Buy real and fake passports online, Buy real passport online, Buy passport online, Buy diplomatic passport online, Buy fake Australian passport, Buy fake passport online, Novelty passport for sale, Buy fake UK passport online,
    Buy US passports for online, Buy authentic passport, Buy fake passport online in the world with the well price and our services are very fast.

    Click here href=" https://www.swiftdocumentsonline.com/buy-genuine-passport-online/"> title=” Buy genuine passport online | Order genuine passport for all countries”
    MORE DETAILS......
    Contact us at: +33605696710 +15078810466
    Email: infoswiftdocuments@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking to Buy German Passport Online in the whole USA? We are providing Buy Fake Canadian drivers licence online, Buy Swedish Driver’s License, German Passport Online, Buy Australian Passport Online, Buy BUY REAL AND FAKE UK PASSPORT ONLINE, Buy Fake Drivers License Online USA, Buy USA Passport Online, Buy Social Security Number online, Buy Visa Credit Cards, Buy Mastercard online, Buy Discover Credit Cards, Buy American Express Credit Card For Sale, Buy Counterfeit New Zealand Dollars Online, Buy United States Dollar for sale, Buy Fake British Pounds for sale, Buy Counterfeit Euro Banknotes Online, Buy Canadian Dollars for sale with the well price and our services are very fast. Click here for MORE DETAILS......
    GET IN TOUCH
    Email: info@suppercurrencystore.com
    Wickr ID: locallegit
    Phone: +1 (210) 960-3663

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking to Buy USA Passport Online in the whole USA? We are providing Buy Fake Canadian drivers licence online, Buy Swedish Driver’s License, German Passport Online, Buy Australian Passport Online, Buy BUY REAL AND FAKE UK PASSPORT ONLINE, Buy Fake Drivers License Online USA, Buy USA Passport Online, Buy Social Security Number online, Buy Visa Credit Cards, Buy Mastercard online, Buy Discover Credit Cards, Buy American Express Credit Card For Sale, Buy Counterfeit New Zealand Dollars Online, Buy United States Dollar for sale, Buy Fake British Pounds for sale, Buy Counterfeit Euro Banknotes Online, Buy Canadian Dollars for sale with the well price and our services are very fast. Click here for MORE DETAILS......
    GET IN TOUCH
    Email: info@suppercurrencystore.com
    Wickr ID: locallegit
    Phone: +1 (210) 960-3663

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3