Indian Summer




I finally began to feel like myself this weekend after being sick for over a week (sorry for the lack of posts!). This weekend weather in New York felt more like summer than fall, but I still couldn't help wearing my newer fall pieces -- can you blame me?!




dress, bcbgmaxaria; shoes, rag and bone; bag, proenza schouler; sunglasses, miumiu; necklace, swarovski

My newest obsession has been BCBGMaxazria; they are one of the only brands that carry XXS in every piece they make. The tops and dresses are just a little bit tighter and the bottoms fit like a glove, like this piece that I posted on my instagram last week. This is huge for a petite girl like me (I am 5'1) who feels like nothing was made for my height. You will be seeing me in BCBG a lot more this fall!

2 comments:

  1. A nеw раѕѕроrt аррliсаtiоn rеԛuirеѕ a rесеntlу taken рhоtо оf thе аррliсаnt.

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3