Fashionably Late




dress & bag, dvf; shoes, jeffrey campbell

 Another glimpse at my outfit for DVF's fashionably late show at The Liberty Hotel {also in my last post}. I had way too many taken of my outfit to not make a blog post. My dress really is my favorite piece from Diane's spring 2011 collection and had to be taken out for the show. I just love how the dress becomes an accessory and not much else is needed. I wore my hair up (something I rarely do) in a tight ballerina bun to let the dress, its detail, and colors shine. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome of drinks, friends, and fashion.

9 comments:

  1. You look great!! Plus I love your hair up!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is lovely but lady - those shoes?! They are insanity! (in a good way. Insanity in a very good way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and I didn't realize she had structured bags too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wear the dress so well! The top knot and the litas add such a fun juxtapose to the girlieness of this look :) Love!

    xx Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anna, this is unrelatable to this post...but is your Louis a size 25 or 30? On your blog post you said it as a 25, but in the interview you did...it said 30? Just wondering because I'm purchasing one and I am your height and petite, so I feel like that size of yours is a great one but not sure which one it is? Please let me know! Love your blog, such great style and inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this!! i love the color of the dress and the boots are amazing! thnx for visiting me x

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3