Days Off

 
 
 
sweater, free people; top, j.crew; jeans, juicy couture; flats, cole haan; sunnies, rayban; clutch, burberry; ring, david yurman


I used to think that my days off would have to consist of errands and getting the most done in the small amount of time I have available. It would cause me nothing but stress and I never felt like I had a day to myself. Lately I have been pushing myself to enjoy my days off by doing nothing at all. I stay in bed longer, read magazines from front to back, and enjoy my cup of coffee sitting. To be the most comfortable that I can I opt for flats (my cole haans with nike air are amazing) and jeggings (jean-leggings). Both keep me super comfortable while staying chic. My J.Crew top was a gift for Christmas and I love the exaggerated jewels on the neck line. It is the easiest piece to throw on for a casual day - no jewelry is required. 

22 comments:

  1. Your sweater look so cozy..and chic..love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, very chic and those flats are just lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, it's perfect for a day off! I spent today in my pjs, haha. But did pretty much what you did...magazines, tv, relax
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flats and the top - definitely looks like a comfy outfit :)

    -miz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cardigan looks cozy and awesome... love the bell sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loooove comfy jeans. you look so cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love days off as well. I used to plan out my weekends, fill them up with all the activities I said I would do during my work week, but in the past year or so, I've ended up just relishing the idea of a day off ... off from planning, off from moving quickly from one task to the next, and just relaxing.

    Of course, it helps wearing a cute outfit like yours! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great sunglasses!
    xxxxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im not a jean person AT ALL but i love the ones you are wearing, they look fantastic on you!


    xoxo
    Miss Neira

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look, the sunglasses are wonderful but the detail on that top just give it a great touch. You are so lovely lady.

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! All I want to do is snuggle up in that cardigan of yours :) And I'm totally in love with the shoes!

    XXo,
    Neekoh

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute look! esp love the sweater and sunnies :) hope you had a nice day off!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I'm loving your blog. Thanks for your comment and I follow you Now!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the embellishment on your top! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your sweater looks so amazingly comfy; I just wanna snuggle into it! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cardigan! very beautiful! thank you for your comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your free people sweater so much!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for stopping by my blog! You are absolutely stunning, and I adored this post! I will be following!

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3