Fashionably Late: DVF / SP11




 
me decked out in dvf for the show
with blogger Jess, Hell or High Fashion

I got the pleasure to enjoy Diane von Furstenberg's fashion show at the Liberty Hotel this week. The old jail turned into four-star hotel was the perfect place for the fashion show to take place. Couches and chairs lined the outside of the runways for you to sit and have service. My drink of choice was the Bellini (half champagne, half fresh peach juice). For some reason when I see it on the menu no matter what time of day I need to order it. Since it was a DVF show I wore my favorite flow-y dress from the Spring '11 line. The slip underneath hugs my body while the silk flows effortlessly - it's heavenly. And I could not pass up the chance to finish off my outfit with my litas. They look sky high in these pictures!

6 comments:

  1. very nice blog! I follow you..follow me if you want!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress!!! lovely!!!
    Kate Moss on my blog, take a look and feel free to comment.

    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shoes are sooo high but SO AMAZING!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3