Ho-Ho Holidays




Wishing you all a wonderful holiday full of laughter, love, and time with your loved ones.

I had the perfect outfit post waiting for me to post and sadly deleted it with no trace. There was no way to recreate the falling snow or my up-do (I rarely have my hair up). I had found these faux-glasses in my sister's closet and thought they were perfect for the holiday season; fun and over-sized. I am looking forward to relaxing and spending time with my family. I feel lucky enough that my boyfriend can also spend the time with my loved ones. I stocked up on all my holidays essentials; hot chocolate, moose munch, and homemade gingerbread men. I can't wait for the wine and late night board games. Not to brag, but I am insanely good at Monopoly.

19 comments:

  1. Wow that is like, the most perfectly shaped tree i've ever seen!!! Ps you look super cute :) Merry Christmas darling! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful home!
    Merry Christmas!Enjoy your holidays!:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look so cute,like a happy kid next to the Christmas tree!:))) cute post,great blog!
    thank u so much for visiting my blog and leaving so sweet comment...:) i want to wish u Merry Christmas,all the best...and i want to tell u i'll follow u...i'll be more than glad if u want the same...:)
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore those glasses! And such a cozy sweater =)


    Quench Fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. MERRY XMAS!!!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! You are too cute! Perfect Christmas picture. You will have to do another one with your hair up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well aren't you just adorable! You make those glasses look so darling... I wish I had looked that cute when I used to wear glasses!

    Merry Christmas to you, and thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute picture!!! Have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. that sweater looks cozy! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    xoxo

    PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you and your family. You look gorgeous in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas!! Love your outfit! Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh God, everything's look so sweet and cozy! U re beautiful, so is ur outfit :)

    Merry Xmas
    http://dariatsar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are so cute and I love those glasses! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving your glasses - merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3