LW in DC




top, j.crew; jeans and clutch, juicy couture; sandals, bimba & lola; sunnies, chloe

My family took a small trip to New York City then Washington, DC. Since I had time off of work Joe and I decided to take a road trip (the most fun ever) and meet them in D.C.. Since I have been to the city to sight see mulpitle times we took this trip to enjoy ourselves at the roof-top pool, shop, and eat. If you follow me on twitter you know exactly each place I went to. I just love how up-and-coming the city is; the shops in Georgetown stretch for miles and include Rag & Bone and Kate Spade while, there are both new restaurants (Mike Isabella's restaurant Graffiato is a must) and old ones, like Serendipity 3 from my new home in New York. I had such a great time surrounded by the modern city and my family.

18 comments:

  1. I love your shoes!:)
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Its so perfectly simple! And I want those sandals :)
    I really need to get to DC... :/
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, especially the top! SOunds like a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look soooo gorgeous. this outfit is simple but with lovely details. everything is just right. love it a lot!

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. never been to DC but love NY! ANd love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty outfit!! i'm from D.C.!!
    xo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo jealous. Sounds like a lovely time! And you look effortlessly gorgeous.
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sandals!
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like so much fun! I just got back from a few weeks in Boston. I had fun but now it's time to get back to work!!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    PS. LOVE those sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a classic outfit ... love!

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow girl you look stunning soo pretty i love your top!
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely top!
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great look! So simple, yet chic! love the shoes!

    Happy Monday!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute top! You look so pretty!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds like fun! i visited DC & Georgetown and loved it as well. the shops are all too cute. love your shoes, dear!

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3