The Wedge



top & jacket, free people; leggings, dvf; shoes, trouve; bag, botkier


 These are the shoes I rewarded myself with for doing a full day of errands in my heels {my latest post}. I purchased these wedges to help expand and grow the height in my shoe closet which is full of flats. They are actually more comfortable than I imagined and I spent another busy day in them. My feet are actually getting used to being in heels and I haven't got much complaints (from them haha). At the grocery store I got so many confusing looks as I was picking up my necessities of milk and eggs to get me through the weekend but, I just couldn't get enough of my new wedges.

19 comments:

  1. My favourite part is the sweater/jacket. It just looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love those wedges!!! But I love the whole outfit, its so comfy and cute! :D
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear wedges all the time in the summer. I really love these though. They seem to have "fall" written all over them! Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. you such gorgeous girl love these shots really

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm that sweater looks so warm, it's such a neutral colour too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely look <3 black plus neutral color is just gorgeous :)

    vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic photos! And the wedges are sooo awesome!! Love wedges

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wedges!!!
    Great pictures and you look so gorgeous!
    xx

    Ame
    http://www.meetame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving your wedges, looks great!
    xoxo
    www.joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3