The Wedge



top & jacket, free people; leggings, dvf; shoes, trouve; bag, botkier


 These are the shoes I rewarded myself with for doing a full day of errands in my heels {my latest post}. I purchased these wedges to help expand and grow the height in my shoe closet which is full of flats. They are actually more comfortable than I imagined and I spent another busy day in them. My feet are actually getting used to being in heels and I haven't got much complaints (from them haha). At the grocery store I got so many confusing looks as I was picking up my necessities of milk and eggs to get me through the weekend but, I just couldn't get enough of my new wedges.

19 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! And the jacket too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such a great shoes
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite part is the sweater/jacket. It just looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love those wedges!!! But I love the whole outfit, its so comfy and cute! :D
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear wedges all the time in the summer. I really love these though. They seem to have "fall" written all over them! Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. you such gorgeous girl love these shots really

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them. They look especially nice with tights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm that sweater looks so warm, it's such a neutral colour too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely look <3 black plus neutral color is just gorgeous :)

    vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic photos! And the wedges are sooo awesome!! Love wedges

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the wedges!!!
    Great pictures and you look so gorgeous!
    xx

    Ame
    http://www.meetame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving your wedges, looks great!
    xoxo
    www.joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please leave me your love <3