Valentine's Day Premiere



The stars stepped out looking fabulous for the premiere of the movie Valentine's Day. What a perfect way to spend Valentine's Day; with a box of popcorn, ben & jerry's ice cream, and your girlfriends or boyfriend in the theaters watching the dreamy Bradley Cooper and Taylor Lautner. There is no doubt that I will be making my bf go with me once in comes out in Spain.

The celebrities..


Both Jessica Alba and Anne Hathaways' dresses had hints of feathers which adds a cute but sexy pop to their dresses. Alba's new haircut is short and cute but makes her look like a little girl. No matter what she can pull of anything!



A blast in Valentine's Day past. Aishwarya Rai wore this adorable pink heart dress for the premiere of her film, Pink Panther 2 in 2009. Where can I get this? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me your love <3